Saturday, March 31, 2012

18,19,20/365 Thought Provoking Questions of the Year


18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Oh definitely. Body language and actions are more honest that any words i know. Some one's words could say one thing while their body language says the opposite.


19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
as long as i could!
i have a love/hate with my inner self. it can be my best friend or worst enemy. making me feel bad about myself at times and then eventually convincing myself to feel better. i just think of it as tough love.
there’s no one in the world that knows me better than myself.


20. Which activities make you lose track of time?
drawing, painting, listening to music.
going for walks, phone calls with someone i love talking to, napping.
car drives, long talks with my closest of friends, sitting in the shower.
etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment