Wednesday, April 4, 2012

22,23,24/365 Thought Provoking Questions of the Year

22. What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
i would regret not fully opening up and being completely myself to people in my lifetime. its so hard for me to put that trust in people you guys, but i’d be one unhappy old lady at the end of my road if i never did. even if i get hurt by people, that would at least prove that it was real, you know? and that i tried.

i would regret not being as positive as i try to be. id miss out on a lot of good things, if i was always a negative little thing.

i wouldn’t really regret not having anything though. most things i own are just objects to me.

i try not to regret anything. gotta learn from something.


23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
nope. i feel like i can honestly say that i've moved past much of my past.


24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
-whether or not i am still able to live without extra care.
-the awesomeness of my future family.
-that i feel like i lived a full, complete life. that i am content with it.
-and that hopefully whoever i end up spending the rest of my life with is still alive, so we can keep each other company.

No comments:

Post a Comment