Friday, April 6, 2012

25,26/ 365 Thought Provoking Questions of the Year


25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
Tomorrow, today, tonight, right now!
And even though i say that now, I know how difficult it can be for me to not do those things. I'm a natural born planner and calculator, which is exactly why I need to break away from it every so often!


26. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Hmmm. probably right around my age now, which is 20. Or maybe even a couple years older, like 22 or 23. I've been told by many as I was growing up how much I look/act than others my age. It's something I love hearing. All my friends are about two years older than me too. My boyfriend Pete is going to 22 in a month.
but to sum it up, i wouldn’t say younger, and i wouldn’t say any older than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment