Monday, April 9, 2012

27,28,29/365 Thought Provoking Questions of the Year

27. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Sure. Gotta do what you gotta do for the decent people in your life.


28. What makes you smile?
sunny days, seeing friends, turtles, my siblings, going out to eat, singing in the car, people telling me they enjoy my art,

going on walks late at night, trying new things, cooking, accomplishing something on my own, snowball fights, baths, cute random thoughtful texts,

people that work at jimmy johns cause they’re always awesome and in a good mood,

finishing a good book, working out, music, when people smile back, shopping, seeing my friends succeed, kids, making forts with furniture, waking up next to someone i care about, my weird socks, clean sheets,

breakfast, lilies, sloths, old cars, card games, campfires, meeting new people, watching the stars, remembering the dreams i dreamt the night before, etc.


29. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
i sure hope not, there’s so much i want to do and see.

i just gotta go out there and do it! :]

1 comment: