Sunday, April 22, 2012

35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42 / 365 Thought Provoking Questions of the Year


35. What is important enough to go to war over?
Nothing, in my opinion. That's something that is much easier said though.
Because the freedoms I have now were granted because of war. I'm not saying that that is how things should be though. I just wish the human race had better ways to solve their problems with each other than killing and fighting. Anything that is important to someone is worth fighting for, but I don't see war as being necessary. There are different ways to go about it, but not all will see it.


36. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying! Can’t fail if you haven’t even tried :]


37. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
A couple weeks ago when I tried doing some yoga before bed. And sometimes before I fall asleep, just laying in bed. When it's extremely quiet.


38. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
The way I deal with people, at least when it comes to some sort of falling-out or argument. I always want to hear the person's side of the story, their feelings about everything. I always give everyone that chance even if I don't want to, or really shouldn't. It's not about "that I think it's right" or "that i'm being the bigger person", i'm just simply curious. And if we end up being pissy with each other, it never lasts long with me. In almost all situations I will always forgive and move on with things. Not all though, I can hold a mean grudge if you give me a reason to.


39. What does 'The American Dream' mean to you?
To me, “The American Dream” is kind of just a dream now a days.
A lot of people work really, really hard to get through college and other types of extended schooling and interning so that they can get the job of their dreams and make the big bucks. That way they can settle down eventually and start to support a family. There are not nearly enough jobs to support the growing number of American Dreamers, and now we’re all just kind of floating along. Dreaming, working hard, and hoping to find a place that feels right.


40. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
worried genius of course.



41. If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby's mind, what advice would you give?
Hmmm, i’d say just open up to people. Especially to the people you care about. It’s hard, and sometimes scary, but in the end it’s worth it. You need to show people how good you are or no one’s going to figure it out. People can’t simply read your mind and know who and what you are, you need to show them.
I mean, people come in and out of your life so quickly, at least give them an honest reason to remember you by.


42. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
A free spirit, happy heart, and open mind.







No comments:

Post a Comment