Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stellar


New Watercolor. Stellar. 11"x15"

This painting was kind of new ground for me! I tried something very different, and I am pretty happy with the turn out. There a couple of things that I would do over, using less white lines in the green areas by the glasses. I'd also have more control over the green area! When I'm blowing on the paint I will be sure to avoid it going on eyebrows. The green that is near them seem to change her facial expression from a blank stare to a surprised look. Crazy how the smallest factors can change a whole image!

I sell prints now of my art, and I am just kind of getting it set up. I have four 11"x14" prints ($18 each) available for this specific piece left. Please contact me if at all interested! My email is weberamanda91@gmail.com. I also have a facebook page for my art: www.facebook.com/AmandaWeberArt . Please take a look and like it if you want!

Thanks everyone! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment